Florida Computer Care offers a wide variety of services for both business and residential clients. For what most companies would charge for a diagnostic fee, we will actually solve most problems, properly, the first time. We specialize in providing on-site support, so you will never have to worry about unplugging or relocating any of your equipment.
Any and all break/fix problems:
- Computer won’t start, won’t boot, won’t turn on
- Virus removal, including all forms of spyware, malware, ransomeware, hijacks, etc.
- Data transfer; move files, documents, photos, email, etc. from one computer to another
- Data recovery, help regain access to important data from otherwise non-functional computers
- Wired and wireless networking, including wireless printers, smart TV, and other internet related home entertainment systems
- Upgrades, repairs, tune-ups, clean-ups, performance optimizations and more
- E-mail and cloud setup, help you connect your email accounts, calendars and contacts to all of your devices, and keep everything in sync
- Experience with both Windows and Mac systems, and integrating both
- Automated backups, both in-house and cloud based (on-line) to help protect what’s important to you
- Many of these services can be done remotely, all can be done on-site
- This is not all of what we can do for you, but a good idea of the typical requests
Business Services (On-Demand)
Anything we do for home users we will do for business as well. We will handle all of the above break/fix “typical” type support and repair needs for your business, but are also well versed in:
- Windows Server administration, including active directory, user account administration, sharing and securing files, folders, and printers, etc.
- Network support and storage management; we are experienced in a wide-variety of network routers/firewalls and switches, and work with a variety of network storage solutions
- Network analysis/threat assessment: We can analyze your network, including servers, desktops, routers, switches and firewalls, and let you know how secure your systems are, and if there is any exposure to internal and/or external threats and vulnerabilities
- Compliance adherence: If your business has compliance needs such as HIPPA, MPAA, etc., we can make sure all systems and security settings are configured to meet those guidelines, and provide all the proper reports and documentation that may be required for auditors..
- Business copier/multi-function support, all major copiers/printers, including scan-to-email, scan-to-folder, etc.
- Hosted and in-house email systems, we are experts with the major providers of hosted email platforms such as Office 365 and Google Apps for business, but we can also help you with your in-house corporate email such as Microsoft Exchange
- Disaster Recovery and Data Protection: We can evaluate your current or recommend a solution for your business to both protect files and data, as well as recover entire systems from fatal crashes.
- System design, administration, implementation and project management: We can handle any technology need from a single computer installation to planning and managing and entire technology project from design to implementation, as well as offering training and support
- Training: We can train your staff on technology, applications, processes, basic security awareness, you name it.
Business Services (Managed Care)
Florida Computer Care provides complete managed care solutions for businesses. We are a full-fledged Managed Services Provider (MSP) and provide Remote Maintenance and Monitoring (RMM) for Windows and Macintosh systems, which provides us with proactive 24/7 management, monitoring, alerting and support for all of your servers, laptops and desktops. This service, combined with our on-site and remote support offer a comprehensive approach to providing a completely managed solution, at affordable monthly rates.
Some of the many features (but not all) that our managed care solutions offer are:
- Always-on remote desktop support, this can be shared to allow clients remote access to their systems as well
- 24/7 monitoring of health and performance with real-time alerting, allowing us to know about problems before they result in down-time
- Managed corporate anti-virus, including automatic updates and scans, and real-time alerting to security threats (Windows systems only)
- Operating System updates (patch management) including Windows and Mac OS system updates, ensuring all systems are up-to-date and rebooted on a regular basis. Patches are tested, approved and whitelisted before being deployed.
- Third-Party application updates, such as Adobe products, Java, iTunes, QuickTime, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Managed and monitored local and cloud backup solutions
- And many more!
We would love the opportunity to speak with you in person to find out exactly what we can do for you and your business. All of our services and support can be tailored to your specific needs and budget Call today for a free consultation! 772-204-1628.